The Wrap Up: August Edition


Welcome to my monthly wrap-up! I hope that you've had a great month.

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.


Happy September everyone! I hope you all had a great August. August was a lot less eventful than my July thank goodness! I managed to actually read SEVEN books, which was one less than what I'd hoped... But we'll see how this month goes and maybe I can make it up?





What I read:

Gentleman's Guide To Vice and VirtueDamselThe Assassin's Blade
The Language of ThornsThrone of GlassCatwoman: Soulstealer
Crown of Midnight

What I am currently reading:

Between the Blade and the Heart35430702Shadow of the Fox

Up Next:

From the Earth to the ShadowsHeir of FireQueen of Shadows

New Arrivals:

Sherwood37766209
I haven't yet managed to read 'Hunted' by Meagan Spooner but I am pretty sure that I'm going to love it! I did buy it when I saw it on sale on my Kindle and when I saw Sherwood on Edelweiss I couldn't resist! Thank you soooo much HarperTeen!

I also received Ash Princess from PanMac and while I have heard some conflicting reviews I'm actually very excited to read this one. 

Reading Progress:


So I still managed to finish August still about 4 books behind schedule... So I'm not catching up but I'm not falling further behind. I still have a few months to catch up so I think that 80 is still achievable!

With my Throne of Glass series rereads that's pushing up the rereads percentage up this year... But we'll just see how it all turns out! 

How was your month? Did you hit your reading goals? Did anything noteworthy happen? Have we read any of the same books?

Talk to me in the comments below!

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »