The Wrap Up: September Edition


Welcome to my monthly wrap-up! I hope that you've had a great month.

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.


Gosh, less than three months left until the end of the year!? Seriously?

I've just got back from a few weeks with my family in Australia - we holidayed at my old childhood holiday retreat by the beach and I was thrilled to be able to share that with my own daughter. I also met my new baby cousin (who is so freaking CUTE!!!) and just pretty much chilled out. It meant that I did no blogging, no reading and barely any bookstagramming, but #WORTHIT. We all need to take the time off when we need it!



What I read:

Between the Blade and the HeartHeir of FireThree Mages and a Margarita
Queen of ShadowsShadow of the FoxEmpire of Storms
I managed to tick off three books from my Throne of Glass reread (and OMG I'm still so in love with this series and so hooked on these chracters!) plus I got through three review copies. It wasn't as much as I wanted to read, however with all my travelling and catching up with family I'm not displeased. 

What I am currently reading:

35430702Tower of Dawn
Tower of Dawn is my last book before Kingdom of Ash releases this month! #TooMuchExcitement!

Up Next:

From the Earth to the ShadowsAsh PrincessSpinning Silver
I do need to get through all of these review copies this month! Wish me luck! 

New Arrivals:

Three Mages and a Margarita
Annette Marie's new series took me by surprise! Click on the cover to be check out my review! 

Reading Progress:

Falling a little further behind. I'm going to need three really good reading months to hit my goal of 80 books this year!

Suprisingly my rereads are still only just over 1/3 of all my reads!


How was your month? Did you hit your reading goals? Did anything noteworthy happen? Have we read any of the same books?

Talk to me in the comments below!

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »