The Wrap Up: March 2019 Edition


Welcome to my monthly wrap-up! I hope that you've had a great month.

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.



Well - that's officially 1/4 of the year over already! Hard to believe actually. I think every month is going faster than the one before it.

I kind of disappeared again but I think we'll just call that normal for me at the moment. I'm still trying to adjust to life in a new city with a preschooler plus we're travelling as much as we can this year before we're locked down into definite school terms! In the past couple of weeks I've managed to get back to a semblance of normality and routine which is great.

In February we went to England, Austria and Finland so I hope you'll forgive the lack of posts in that month! I've been a lot better in March actually taking some time to work on my blog and visiting other blogs a little. I've also caught back up on my #bookstagram and for once I'm on track with my reading goals! Sooo.. All in all although not stellar I'm still pretty happy with where I am in my bookish life and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all.




What I read:

38734256The Winner's CrimeFantastic Beasts and Where To Find ThemShadow and BoneThe Winner's KissVampire AcademyScarlett and BlazeSiege and StormDark Arts and A DaiquiriRuin and RisingFour Shifters and a StrangerPageThree Mages and a MargaritaFrostbiteDemon Magic and A Martini
I'm wrapping up Febrauary and March here so that's why there looks like so many books!

What I am currently reading:

SquireRomanovOlivia and Snowflake


Up Next:

Six of CrowsMagic Burns

New Arrivals:

Demon Magic and A Martini
Squee! A new Annette Marie! My ARC arrived and I couldn't help but devour it in ONE SITTING. My review will be up soon. Look forward to much fangirling, squealing and probably (ha ha definitely) some low-key attempts to get EVERYONE to read this series. Check out my review of Three Mages and A Margarita to get your interest up!

Reading Progress:

I am (quite unbelievably) actually ahead on my reading goals at the moment. Not by a huge amount, but I'm happy just to be on track or better right now! 

My ARCs are down this year which is what I had been aiming for and my rereads vs New from my TBR are looking like they are in reasonable ratios.

I've actually managed to Buddy Read  ELEVEN books so far this year (48% of my total reads) and I have LOVED being so much a part of a mini book club and completing so many books with some wonderful ladies.



How was your month? Did you hit your reading goals? Did anything noteworthy happen? Have we read any of the same books?

Talk to me in the comments below!

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »