It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 15th August 2016



badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date and is a great chance to interact and of course to add to your TBR list (because it's never long enough!). 







Happy Monday everyone! It's a short one from me as I'm away overseas. I'm still reading and reviewing as much as I can though and I hope you are all well and that you have a great week.


What I read last week:

30423330
Rated  {★★★☆☆} 

This one was actually really enjoyable, It had some issues for me, hence the 3.5 star rating I eventually settled on, but I would recommend trying it!





27208808
Rated  {★★★☆☆} 

I'm pretty shocked to only be rating this one 3 stars. I fully expected a five star read. Review is still to follow.

What I am currently reading:


2549434326803746



I've been waiting to read Lady Midnight for a while so I'm thrilled to finally have this one on my Current Reads list! I haven't actually opened it yet, but I'm fairly convinced I'm going to love it!

These Dark Wings is a NetGalley read that I requested last week and it's a WW2 Historical Fiction set in London. It sounds so interesting and absorbing so I'm also looking forward to sinking into this world. 

Up next:

29056083
Guys! I finally get to read this one! No more studiously ignoring EVERYONE else's reviews! No more wondering and waiting! It's here! Eeeeeeeee!!!!

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »