Weekly Round Up #10



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge




It's been a busy, busy week with the family I spoke of arriving and then my SIL also visiting with her family. I still managed to get some reading done but my blogging has taken a hit. I will get around to responding to everyone that's taken the time to leave comments and thanks so much for visiting!

What I read last week:

Cinder26210840

My review of Cinder with my buddy reader will be up at the end of next week. :) I did enjoy it and I can't wait to read more of the series. 

What I am currently reading:

Caraval

I'm loving this one. There's a bit of a Forbidden Game vibe and I have no idea what to actually expect next. 

Up Next:

Edge of Everything



New Arrivals:


NevernightBound By Blood and Sand

This week I had two pretty exciting titles incoming! I'm not sure where they are on the TBR but I'm excited for them both.



And that's my week! How did yours go? 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »