Weekly Round Up #13



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge



Well that was a rather interesting week! I was supposed to have a nice quiet week leading up to Christmas and I ended up having to take an emergency international flight (with the two year old daughter in tow) to join my DH when he had a bit of a scare while away on business. It ended up being nothing serious (thank goodness!) but in short he has a massive issue with needles and a real phobia of rabies and he needed to go for a tetanus shot and was waiting for results to see if he needed rabies vaccinations and so he needed a lot of moral support from us.

It did however mean that I am once again behind on blogging and reviewing and reading! Ah, life!

What I read last week:

Fire Study

I've really, really been enjoying the Study series by Snyder and I think once I'm done with that I will try the Glass series at some stage! I can't wait to share my reviews with you all (eventually!)

What I am currently reading:

WinterSongShadow Study

Not very far into either of these yet I'm afraid but I'm going to try get some reading catch up done this week. :)

Up Next:

Night Study


New Arrivals:

Black SnowThe Kingmaker

OKay - so I've got incoming books for review but I didn't actually hit that button! These were from people contacting me and since the authors aren't hugely fussed about a review timeline (since I'm kind of booked up for the next couple of months!) I have accepted them.

Black Snow (Adult Fantasy MM Romance) is actually one that I saw over at Kristen Burns and I just loved her review of it and resolved to keep an eye open for it should the opportunity present and funnily enough I was contacted by the author to review. It's going to be an interesting read I think and I'm looking forward to it some time in the new year.

The Kingmaker also looks like something I will enjoy and again, I'm looking forward to it sometime in the new year (which is just around the corner!).


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »