It's not the END exactly...

The One Where I move to Bookstagram

So let's face it, I've been a terrible blogger. I haven't posted or blog hopped properly for months. 

It's a sad admission on my part, because I had really hoped that I could continue blogging, even if it was only once every couple of weeks. But alas, life (yes, even life in lockdown!) has been ridiculously busy and I actually cannot hope to keep up. 

Now this isn't exactly the end. As most of you know, I've had a #bookstagram (bookish instagram) account for a while and I have managed to post and interact there regularly. I will be continuing my bookish chats and pictures over there. If you have an account, please do visit me and drop me a line to let me know how you are doing. I will make sure to return the favour on Insta as well if you have a public account. If for some reason you DON'T have an account, I can only strongly suggest that you check out the gorgeous aesthetics that is bookstagram!


I'm leaving my blog up and running both for the memories and to have a place to publish my book reviews, but it isn't going to be an interactive blog as it was in the past. But hey, who knows? Maybe one day when I have more time I'll be able to come back to it!

A huge thank-you to everyone who ever visited my blog, took the time to comment here and those who I still chat to beyond the blog. Some of my best online friends are here and I value all of you immensely. 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »