Weekly Round Up #29 : The One Where I've Been Super Lazy



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


Well, I'm not sure what happened to last week but I really didn't achieve very much! I think that the holiday has caught up with me and I'm just in super, super chill mode.

I've been to the physio a couple of times in an effort to try and loosen up my neck and shoulder muscles and every time I go I come back in agony. I just have to hope that it's helping in the long run and that the stretches he's getting me to do will start working soon! 

What I read last week:

23437156


Amy and I started buddy reading Six of Crows together and I think we sped through it considering we're in vastly different timezones and can only catch up at certain times! We often have differing opinions on books but this is one that we both loved a lot and I'm so glad we chose it to buddy read together!

We immediately started reading Crooked Kingdom together and our reviews of Six of Crows will be up this week!

What I am currently reading:

Crooked Kingdom
The Kingmaker23168406

I made a bit of progress with both The Kingmaker and Rogue but have really been focused on Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. Miss Bardugo really knows how to keep you guessing and I'm loving the Grisha universe so much I definitely need to get the trilogy ASAP. 

Up Next:

A Court of Thorns and RosesA Court of Mist and Fury

As soon as I finish all of my current reads I'm diving into the world of A Court of Thorns and Roses! I cannot wait for the release of the third book! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Arrivals:

The Immortals Quartet Scholastic

Nothing new for review this week but the library just happened to get in a new 'series in a box' box set and it's one of my all time favourite childhood authors and I couldn't help myself.  This was one of my very, very favourite series when I was a tween!



And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »