Bookish Merch Supplier Review - Chiqui Creates


Since I've been bookstagramming I've come across an entirely new world of amazing bookish things. As a book blogger I think our community is a fairly closed loop but Instagram creates an entirely new realm of possibilities: There are literally MILLIONS (more than 800 million at the moment!) of people using this platform and any one of them searching a hashtag that you have used could happen across your post. And being entirely a photo and video sharing platform, this visually pleasing social network is the perfect place for Bookish Merch Suppliers to show off their wares. 

@ChiquiCreates is one of my favourite bookish and fandom merch shops and I've already found myself ordering a number of things from her gorgeous jewellery and bookmark collections which are extensive and it shouldn't be hard for any bookworm to find something to love!

Chiqui Creates ships internationally from the Philippines and each product arrives individually wrapped in elegant packaging. 

This is exactly how I unpacked my latest shipment and it was like a party in a bag, confetti and all!

Everything was packed in a single padded mail packet and I've always had all my products arrive in perfect condition - which is saying something since it takes about eight weeks to ship to Africa!


The quality of everything that Chiqui makes is fantastic although you have to keep in mind that this IS a type of costume jewellery so it won't mix well with moisture! Take everything off before bathing or swimming and try not to leave your gorgeous pieces in a pile in the bathroom after wearing!

Personally when I wear a piece, I'll take it off, wipe it with a soft cloth (just to take off any oils/salts/contaminants) and then put it back in my jewellery box or it's case for storage.



As with so many bookish merch stores, Chiqui has bookstagram reps (representatives who include her merch in photos to spread the word of the gorgeousness!) and these reps often have discount codes available for orders.

At the time of writing this post her current reps are:

Uma @books.bags.burgers
Sharon @ravenreadsalot
Holly @hollyheartsbooks



No matter what your favourite fandom I can guarantee that you will find something amazing! So go and check out the store!

 Chiqui Creates


Do you love bookish merch? Do you have any favourite stores? Tell me below in the comments! 

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »