Weekly Round Up #6

badge
Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


Another week done and dusted and the end of October is here already. I cannot fathom how quickly this year has flown by! Didn't we just enter a new year the other day? 

What I read last week:

1858485520613470

Heartless was an excellent story. I have no idea how I have lived my life thus far without having read anything by Marissa Meyer - I'm going to fix that soon.

Heir of Fire - I just love anything SJ Maas and this is a re-read for me so that I'm back up to date with this world before reading Empire of Storms. It's taking me a long time to get through the series because - work, life, commitments - but I will hopefully be able to move through them a little faster and actually get to the latest book within this year.

What I am currently reading:

31134210

I've been struggling a little with FrostBlood, but only because I received it in an almost ready to print PDF format and the book is BEAUTIFUL. There's a lot of detail - which is where my reader is struggling. The pages with too much detail the reader is not rendering at all so I need to try and sort something out to allow me to see all the words, because you know, they're kind of important.

Up Next:

Cinder

See!? - fixing my lack of Marissa Meyer! I'm so excited about this one - and nervous too because HYPE but after reading Heartless I think this could definitely stand up to it all. 

New Arrivals:
28114396


Oops. I couldn't help myself. I've been excited about this one for a while and when I saw it available for request on NetGalley I just couldn't resist. Thanks HMH books for the opportunity. 



And that's my week! How did yours go? 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »