It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Monday 29th August



badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date and is a great chance to interact and of course to add to your TBR list (because it's never long enough!). 







Oops! Late again to the Monday round up! I blame travelling overseas with a two year old! Everything is suffering - my reading, my sleep schedule, my reviewing and obviously my blogging! Sorry for that. Not long now and I'll be back to my normal schedule.


What I read last week:

Lady Midnight - Cassandra ClareThese Dark Wings - John Owen Theobald
Poison - Adrienne Woods13185316

I managed to get through the Epic Reads #ReadingDecathlon (ten in ten!) by reading a number of short stories and Novellas.

My final count was
Novels : 3
Novellettes/Novellas : 2
Short Stories : 5
Total read - 10!!!

I haven't managed to finish the reviews - I'm still left with These Dark Wings but I'll try to complete it and post this week.

What I am currently reading:



2365346910964

I'm about halfway through Elora of Stone and I'm still plodding along with Outlander which I'm really enjoying at the moment so I hope to be able to find more time to read it, although I still have a number of ARCs to get through and I like to concentrate on those.

Up next:

3142611612954620

I've been excited about this one since I saw Alyssa's Review over at The Eater of Books and I saw it available on Netgalley and couldn't help myself but to press Request and it wasn't long before I was reading an acceptance email! I'll be reading this one ASAP both to get the review out as soon as I can and because I'm just really looking forward to reading this one. 

Falling Kingdoms is one from deep in my TBR pile that I keep telling myself I will read. I've actually checked it out of the library twice now and still haven't got to it! But I;m promising myself this time will be the one and I am going to pick it up!

What are you reading this week?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »