Weekly Round Up #23 : Another slow reading week



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


Well, another week done and dusted and again not too much read from my side. I finally managed to get a review up yesterday so that's a plus!

Off the blog I've been ridiculously busy which is eating into my reading time a lot. Hopefully I'll still be able to catch up to my reading goal this year - I'm 7 books behind schedule to meet my goal of 100 for the year! Does anyone else absolutely HATE seeing that number on Goodreads? If I'm ahead I can breathe easy - but behind stresses me out.

What I read last week:

Rebel Of The Sands

Rebel of the Sands was awesome! Totally recommend it and I can't wait to read the sequel.

What I am currently reading:


Island of ExhilesBlack Lotus

Island of Exiles is taking up ALL of my reading time right now and I'm LOVING it. 

Up Next:


Strange the Dreamer

So excited for this one!!

New Arrivals:

Another week of no requesting! Yay me!!! Now just to catch up on the READING!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »