Weekly Round Up #45 : The One Where I only read One Book


Here's my weekly roundup. I'm not linking up this week as I'm still catching up on my blog! If you stop by to comment though I will be sure to return the visit. :)

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.


Happy Sunday everyone and I hope that you've had a good couple of weeks! Last weekend was a busy one for me: Our little community was having it's annual cricket fundraising weekend and I was busy both playing cricket and playing DJ with our PA system.

This weekend it's my nephew's christening so I'll be busy all over again! I'm also hoping to be able to take my little one to watch the new My Little Pony movie. With my weekend's filled up it's meant that I haven't had much time to blog but I'm slowly catching up I think.

What I read:

Tower of Dawn

Oh my gosh, Tower of Dawn was so good! I really enjoyed it and it's made me even MORE excited (was that even possible?) for book 7 next year. September.... :( It's a little far away! 

Unfortunately it's the only book I managed to finish in the past two weeks! My reading stats have been terrible this year.

What I am currently reading:


The Tiger's DaughterCress
I'm still reading Tiger's Daughter and buddy reading Cress (which I'm loving!).

Up Next:

Traitor to the ThroneDividing Eden
Same books here every week it seems!

New Arrivals:

The Night Realm35919863
I am THRILLED to have received an ARC for The Night Realm which is book one of a prequel series to the author's Steel and Stone series. I read and loved The Red Winter Trilogy by the same author and can't sing my praises for that series high enough so I'm super excited for this one.

I also received Heart of the Fae from Emma Hamm (author of Silver Blood) and this is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast which I am super excited to dive into!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »