Weekly Round Up #46 : The One Where I Got My First Auto Approval!!!



Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 

I try to link all book covers to Goodreads or to my review (if there is one) which is in turn linked to Goodreads.


I totally meant to publish a wrap up yesterday and then I got caught up in a weekend of all things kids so I barely even read or blogged! Hence I'm not linking up again this week but hopefully next week I'll be back on the bandwagon.

Apparently playing with a couple of preschoolers can be absolutely EXHAUSTING.

Even though I've been scrambling to play catch up on my bookish life since the chaos that was September I got my first NetGalley auto-approval last week! So excited :)

I didn't get much reading done but I REALLY enjoyed the book that I did manage to finish. Watch this space for a review coming soon.

What I read:

The Night Realm
Annette Marie is rapidly become one of my favourite authors; I adored this book. It's the same author who wrote Red Winter, which, if you've been around my blog for any length of time you'll know I loved that series and you HAVE to read it. Any chance I get I am raving about it.

What I am currently reading:


The Tiger's DaughterCress
I'm STILL struggling through Tiger's Daughter. I like the prose but everything else is challenging me.
Buddy Reading Cress with a friend.

Up Next:

Dividing EdenChase The Dark
Really excited to actually start Dividing Eden.

Chase the Dark is the first book in the Steel & Stone series by Annette Marie which I haven't yet had time to pick up. I cannot wait to get to read this one either since I've loved every book I've read of hers so far.

New Arrivals:

Immortal Creators
I reviewed the first of this series last year and I am excited to see that the second book is being published next year!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »