Weekly Round Up #14





Happy 2017 everyone! I've been on a mini blogging break which wasn't actually intentional but we had no power over Christmas and boxing day and then went away with some family on the 27th where we had absolutely zero network so I decided to just take that time out and not worry about blogging at all!

I'm also not linking up to any memes for this post because I'll be busy just catching up with life and won't have time to blog hop.

I hope you have all had a wonderful festive season and holidays and that 2017 brings you all happiness, satisfaction and joy. May it be the best year yet!

My bookish year was a pretty good one according to Goodreads. I read a total of 82 books this year (not counting re-reads or novellas) and had an average page length of 406 pages per book. My average rating was 3.8 which means I read some pretty amazing books!



What I read last week:

WinterSongShadow Study

In the past two weeks I've only managed to finish two books - Wintersong and Shadow Study. I'll be getting my reviews done as soon as I can but they were both great - four stars each!

What I am currently reading:

Night StudyScarletHP&THBP


Continuing my Snyder marathon and my Lunar Chronicles buddy read with Alissa and also continuing my HP re-reads.

Up Next:

32180633

The conclusion to the Soulfinder's series and the reason I'm binge reading them all now. :) Can't wait to get to this ARC!


New Arrivals:

Nothing incoming over the past two weeks which I am thrilled about as I feel as though I have quite a lot scheduled right now! I'll start requesting again in February or so.



And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »