Weekly Round Up #15



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge



Can you believe that the first week of the new year is over already? Mine shaped up to be.... Interesting. Not great, not terrible but a few aspects of both!

I've been travelling again with my family and seeing some old friends and catching up which has been great. Also we plan on going to the circus this week with the daughter so that should be an event to remember! Hopefully she enjoys it! I'm equally excited to go as I am to take her - children seem to add just that much more excitement to life, don't they? 

What I read last week:


Night Study

A bit of a slow start to my reading year, especially considering I'm aiming to read so many books (for me) for 2017! However I did manage to finish Night Study which means I'm finally able to read Dawn Study! 

What I am currently reading:

 Dawn Study Scarlet


Up Next:

A Promise of Fire

I always tend to re-read ALL of the books in a series when a new book is released, because I feel as though I need do the series justice. Breath of Fire is now out and purchased by myself so I need to revisit the first book (which was a five star read of mine last year!). I'm so excited to get back to this world and see where Bouchet takes us.

New Arrivals:

Breath of Fire

Yay!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »