Weekly Round Up #16



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge



Gah! Another week over and sadly I still feel like I'm just so far behind on EVERYTHING in my life at the moment which definitely includes blogging. Hopefully this will be the week that everything settles back down into a sense of normalcy though and I get to start catching up properly and not doing this half-hearted attempt at keeping up with my blogging friends. 

Last week we were travelling as a family and both catching up with old friends of my hubby's and doing some house shopping for the new "castle" as the daughter calls it. Needless to say between all the travelling and shopping I didn't get much reading time so I'm already quite behind on my GR goals this year... Week two of 2017 complete. 

What I read last week:


A Promise of Fire

Somehow I didn't get to read anything last week except for the book that I wasn't supposed to pick up until I'd read Dawn Study... Oh well. Sometimes you've just got to roll with it.

This was a reread for me and I still loved it. I also managed to read it while travelling and generally not having time to read much so that was a bonus. 

What I am currently reading:

 Dawn Study ScarletBreath of Fire


Up Next:

The Hidden OracleBlack Snow

I really want to get around to starting The Trials of Apollo series soon and Black Snow is on my review stack. 

I'm also going to be joining Uma over at Books.Bags.Burgers. for her Fantastically Diverse Read-a-thon (I'm only ten days late to this party!). IMy TBR for that will be going up soon and I can't wait to get started.

New Arrivals:

Nothing this week!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »